Reply by College Works Painting

Hi Cheyenne, we apologize for bugging you. It looks like we just left a flyer so that we would not bug you at the door. If we can help you in any other way, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-450-9675.
Author's

We clearly have a NO SOLICITING sign posted outside our front door and the individual who was hired by this company blatantly disregarded this today when they posted a flier on my front door.This may not sound important, but the sign is there for a reason....I work night shift and I have a dog who is very protective of his surroundings.

When the individual posted a flier on my front door today, they set off my dog who began barking and woke me up between night shifts. This is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE!!! I called the company to submit a complaint, and was told there was no one available to help me and that the only thing the phone representative could do was take my information and "get a message to corporate." College Works should train their employees to take private property more seriously and ensure they respect the request of home owners!

We will NEVER use the services of College Works!!!!

Preferred solution: Re-evaluate College Works door to door soliciting policies.

I didn't like: Communication.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?