Reply by College Works Painting

Hi,
Very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly unacceptable. I'd like to help you out in any way possible. Do you have a way we can best contact you? Please email over your contact info when you get a moment so we can make sure you are taken care of. I can be reached at jbay27@collegeworks.com.
Thanks,
College Works Painting Team
Author's

Had college works paint my house, 2 sides and the half of the back.They came and spray painted it, it was put on so thin you could see the orginal color under it.

They wanted to get done in one day. The trim painter did a sloppy job. They had paint all over the grass ( by the way I didn't need the grass painted) very inexperienced. I had to have them come back two time to complete the areas I had maked up with masking tape.

They still have not completed, called several time, finally gave up.

They tolld me that a second coat on the east side would my it look better, so at the time I agreed, that cost an additional $345 I think thet were very over priced, I could have rented equipment and done the whole house myself and I know it woulkd have turned out better.Would not recommend, not even to paint a dog house.

Pissed in Wichita, Ks

Review about: College Works Painting Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?