2.0
Turnaround Time

I think they actually decreased the value of the home.We were warned that they could not sand due to the house being built before 1967.

However they still did a horrible job scraping. Paint is pealing off and it has only been a week since they left. There was horrible communication. Sloppy work.

They killed our grass because our storm windows were lying on it for two weeks. They broke three storm windows and the list goes on. There were a couple of nice kids that worked hard. Like the one who fixed were they primed the window shut.

Please do not be fooled by the professional consultation - totally down hill from there.

Wish I could go back in time and stop the train wreak that is now our paint job.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?

Comments

Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more College Works Painting, don't waste your time or money... College Works Painting "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more