Reply by College Works Painting

Hi, you're anonymous on this site so we have no way of contacting you. Can you please give us a call at 888-450-9675 or email me at jbay27@collegeworks.com? I'd love to help you resolve this as soon as possible and understand where you're coming from.
Author's
Raleigh, North Carolina

Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter.They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I could see up close).

I paid for two brushed coats on the trim, some spots were lucky to just get some overspray. They did not prep well, argued over anything I showed them and complained to me that they were over budget on the paint.

There are still spots that were missed, I'm just so tired of dealing with them that I'd rather finish it myself.Stay away, hire a real painter.

Review about: College Works Painting Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?

Comments

I was told by their District Manager the only solution was to take them to court.And if you read the contract you'll find out their office is in another state.

I'm going to file a complaint with the DA's office. Nothing will probably happen, but it is a pebble in the basket and hopefully someday these guys will be investigated and prosecuted. Don't give up! File a complaint with every group that has endorsed these scoundrels and the BBB.

The BBB will end in wanting to do an arbitration in the home office state, but at least you put a mark on their record.

Also give them a review on Angie's list so your neighbors won't end up in the same boat as you did.You can also call their paint supplier and ask them if that is what their product is supposed to look like and if it was applied correctly.

comments