Reply by College Works Painting

Hi John. We are so sorry to hear about your experience so far working with us. We are having a customer service rep reach out to you ASAP to get this handled and taken care of for you. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-450-9675.
Author's
Turnaround Time

I feel that College Works Painting is a scam.Aggressive marketing brought a salesperson to my house.

The contract was written in Jun and the job was to be completed by 15 July. It is now late August and things are a mess. Prep work was minimal and workmanship poor. Scheduling was a major problem with the crew not showing up 2 days when they were expected.

Many areas not painted at all. Poor workmanship and quality of painting on the areas that were covered. Customer service not responsive to resolving the issue. I have requested a full refund and repair of damage to deck, windows, light fixtures, roof, and a vehicle.

I made a major mistake by trusting the job would be completed as contracted and now will need to resolve the issues in court.

Do not make the mistake I made in trusting College Works.Do not risk your house.

Review about: College Works Painting House Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Job quality and customer service.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?