Reply by College Works Painting

Hi Christopher, glad we could remedy this situation for you. If you have any more concerns or need any further help please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-450-9675.
Author's

College Works painted our 2 story wood shingle house in August 2013.We thought they did a satisfactory job.

However, the following spring we noticed they missed an area on the upper part of the house. I called their office in California early in the spring of 2014, and after numerous calls, 2 college students finally painted the area that was missed during Labor Day weekend. Those 2 students already had started college at Ohio State. In June of 2015, several areas on 3 sides of our house were pealing.

After College Works took forever to come out the previous year to complete the job that was missed, I scraped and touched up the areas that were pealing myself. My wife and I have lived in our house 30 years, and it has been painted by teachers 3 or 4 times over those 30 years. When the teachers painted our house it went 6 to 7 years before there was any pealing. When College Works painted our house there was more pealing in less than 2 years.

I would have hired the teachers again, but they no longer paint houses because of their age. Last October or November, I noticed that there were more areas that were pealing on the upper part of our house. i do not own a ladder to reach those areas to touch them up myself. I read the warranty brochure and it said they would repaint areas for $24.00/hour during the first five years after the 2 year warranty was up.

I called their office in January of 2016, talked to Brie, and she connected me to Julio. I left a voice mail with Julio, and he never returned my voice mail. I called 2 weeks later, talked to Brie, and she connected me to Steven. I explained the situation to Steven, and he said he would call back in a day or two.

I even emailed them after they didn't return my phone calls.

I am glad now that College Works never called me back to repaint my house for $24.00/hour because I would have wasted more money for College Works to do another POOR job on our house.I hope whoever reads this has someone else paint their house other than College Works.

Review about: College Works Painting Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Communication.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?