College Works Painting's reply to:
College Works Painting - Horrendous work, terrible service, ghastly results
College Works Painting's reply:
Matt, I spoked with our customer service team and it looks like we put you on the warranty list to get this taken care of for you. We appreciate you working with us on this and we look forward to getting everything taken care of for you.
review #536741 by matt.hahm
Had an experience with College Works Painting? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "On January 7, 2013 I order a humidor and other items totaling just over $800. I paid via paypal and this merchant was immediately paid. As of today,..."
- "I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr. Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews. They make snotty comments, or pretend to..."
- "For years I had problems with my teeth. After bearing the pain, at 28 years old i was looking at options for dentures. Seemed crazy to me that i would..."