Reply by College Works Painting

Hi,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience working with us. I would like to get this taken care of for you and and help in any way possible. Our number one priority is taking care of our customers. My name is Jason and I can be reached at jbay27@collegeworks.com. Could you send me your contact information so I can resolve this for you?
Author's
Burnsville, Minnesota

Had to hire someone else to come in and fix all there screw ups.Very unhappy, never use them again.

Paint all over patio chairs, hose, sprayer. Shingles, white paint on grey and grey on white. The bay window in the front of the house is the worst. 4 sets of bay windows they messed up from not using tarps.

they ruined my yard, and Josh did not have a clue on how to paint or his workers. Very unhappy with the turn out. Was suppose to sell my house in June and its still not able to go on the market till I get this fixed.

So not only did they ruin my home, there wasting time when it could of been on the market.Don't hire them in Burnsville MN.

Review about: College Works Painting Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?

Comments

I am curious if Customer Service agent Jason did anything for you? All I ever get are excuses followed by platitudes. College Works Painting is a *** and should be investigated.

Steve
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States #852616

Interesting that you are in Burnsville as well.We set it up in March and stipulated that it needed to be done by June 5 for our daughter's open house on June 7.

We had to initiate the process by calling the Josh and HQ. After my wife called, they finally got someone over, but we were one of many that he was working on. He barely got the minimum done including the deck and two sides by the morning of the open house. Looks like it my finally be complete as of today.

Still need to do a walk around.Seems like a lot of money for such poor service.

comments