College Works Painting - Review about House Painting from Wichita, Kansas
I think they actually decreased the value of the home.We were warned that they could not sand due to the house being built before 1967.
However they still did a horrible job scraping. Paint is pealing off and it has only been a week since they left. There was horrible communication. Sloppy work.
They killed our grass because our storm windows were lying on it for two weeks. They broke three storm windows and the list goes on. There were a couple of nice kids that worked hard. Like the one who fixed were they primed the window shut.
Please do not be fooled by the professional consultation - totally down hill from there.
Wish I could go back in time and stop the train wreak that is now our paint job.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- College Works House Painting
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place.. However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we..."
- "Hate hate hate what they are doing to the elderly an disabled who can't afford to pay $ 15 for 15 min. Your killing us. I am disabled an only..."
- "This company sent non-functional product and doesn't refund..don't return calls on there listed toll free number , left multiple massages. Decided to email after waited for so long and then..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."