Reply by College Works Painting

Featured 100% full
Hi David,
Rob, the Vice President for your area, contacted you and is having the District Manager in the area inspect the work and have another student come out to finish the work. We appreciate your patience with this situation. Please do not hesitate to contact our office at 888-450-9675 if you have any more questions or concerns. Thank you!
College Works Painting Team
Author's
Nipomo, California

That's about all I can say about my experience with College Works. I should have been leery when the arrogant Intern was explaining the process as "It's just paint"; alluding to something like, painting's not a big deal. I actually called the deal off due to being told lies and stretched truths, and then decided to give the college kid a break. BIG mistake.

Many over-sprays, (some as big as 8" X 3"), missed spots, spilled paint, poor to no prep work and paint on concrete shingles and faux rock are just a few things that come to mind. My wife and I actually did some prep and painting in areas they screwed up.

After about three hours into the final walk around showing them mistakes, I just told them to leave the paint so I could try and fix the mess, and leave my home.

Review about: College Works Painting Painting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with College Works Painting?

College Works Painting - Paint on schengles, paver driveway, screens, maintance free deck College Works Painting "Had to hire someone else to come in and fix all there screw ups. Very unhappy, never use them again. Paint all over patio chairs, hose, sprayer. Shingles, white paint..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more